In 1886 Frederick Frelinghuysen built his family’s summer cottage in the center of Lenox. In 1993 the mansion became the Kemble Inn. The current owners, who acquired this Great Estate in 2010, have been updating, restoring, improving, and readying the inn to stand tall and welcome new guests and longtime friends.
Stay tuned for more details on this grand re-branding in the coming weeks and months, as
the Kemble Inn becomes The Frederick.